Last concert/gig you attended…

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Pretty simple, let us know who the last band(s) you saw live were ๐Ÿ™‚

For me it was Reckless Love last month in Bristol, they are a Finnish Glam Rock/Metal band. I find the best way to describe them is a more serious version of Steel Panther and a better version of Poison.

Here is their latest single from their new album, ‘Spirit’,

Anonymous
    Inactive

The only concert I’ve ever been to was to see The Fray, this was a few years back now.

Monick
    Participant

I’ve only been to one official concert and that was Simple Plan‘s last January 2012.

I don’t know if this counts but I go to “Battle of the Bands” (a local competition in our place) if i’m invited to see my buddies to watch them perform.

Though, maybe someday somehow in the future if I have enough savings and privilege to travel in Japan; and attend the concerts of the bands I want to see from there, that’d be awesome. Like:

girugamesh, Sel’m, -OZ- (Heavy Visual Rock)
    Aldious, existโ€ trace (All-Girls Power Metal)
    BABYMETAL (Pop Metal)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve seen videos of Baby Metal, gotta love those crazy Japanese ๐Ÿ˜›

Yep, it doesn’t matter if its a local gig, would be a good way to discover some new unsigned bands if people provide links to their Facebooks/places where we can listen to their music ๐Ÿ™‚

I went to go see HELL, Carcass and Amon Amarth last night. Luckily I won tickets. Was a great gig and all three bands were brilliant live, also got to the front for Amon Amarth ๐Ÿ™‚

Alicja
    Participant

Hello everybody ๐Ÿ™‚ ! It’s nice to find Metal group on this site ๐Ÿ™‚

In this year I went to Demonical and Hate concerts, as they were here in Poland. Now I’m waiting for February 2014 to see Fleshgod Apocalypsee Krisiun and Kataklysm \m/

Greetings to all fans of the best music in the world ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous
    Inactive

Code Orange kids!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Black Sabbath!! \m/

Mika
    Participant

My last show was this past Saturday night, my local promoter held an acoustic/pop punk show, instead of their usual metal and hardcore local bands. But my last metal show was in November sadly.

Katie
    Participant

I saw Queens of the Stone Age and Nine Inch Nails last month. QOTSA were epic, such a great live band. I didn’t know much about NIN before I went but I thought they were pretty good – not really my kind of music but they had great energy and the crowd really got into them ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous
    Inactive

Saw Cradle of Filth and Behemoth awhile back in London, don’t know much of Behemoth’s music but have been waiting to see Cradle since I was 16 so that was cool ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous
    Inactive

Last one was Five Finger Death Punch, destroyed my shoulders and ribs in the moshpits, and can’t wait to go back to WACKEN |,,| this summer ! ๐Ÿ˜€

Anonymous
    Inactive

I saw Metallica & Black Sabbath in Japan last year. Both bands sounded great and I got home both times with sore feet.

Now that I’m back in NYC, I’m checking out new bands and researching who I want to go see next. I’m on a doom metal kick as of late.

Lenka
    Participant

Blaze Bayley with local band Blackshard. He has sooo much of energy, I donยดt get it, considering his problems with drugs and depression. Heยดs a very nice person too, no spoiled star!

Lenka
    Participant

Sabaton with support bands Battle Beast and Delain.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nice one, I supported Blaze Bayley last year actually. I really enjoyed his show ๐Ÿ™‚

Lenka
    Participant

You supported Blaze? Where? When? I donยดt remember I saw you with him, there were always local (Czech) bands as support, so it was probably only in UK…?

Brendan
    Participant

Amon Amarth!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yea, it was nothing major. We just supported him at one gig in the UK, we were the first of two support bands on.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Such a great live band, I saw them with support from Carcass and Hell a year or so ago.

Lenka
    Participant

Absolva in Prague. Great show, great people!
    http://mysikrysa.rajce.idnes.cz/Absolva_-_Praha_-_12.4._2015/

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

ร—

ร—
FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?
ร—

Go up