Events You Are Going to Visit?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Lenka
    Participant

Are there any people who are going to visit some summer festivals, Made of Metal or Masters of Rock for example? They are both in Czech Republic.
    Made of Metal is a new festival but there were a lot of people from abroad. I wonder if some asexual meet up could be arranged there?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Last was the first time in 7 years that I haven’t done a festival. Hoping to fix that by attending Bloodstock in the UK again this year.

I’ve never done a festival abroad but have heard great things about Graspop and Hellfest.

Lenka
    Participant

I had so long and sophisticated reply and it just disappeared when I tried to send it…sighhh…

UK is too far and expensive for me but there are always many people from abroad at festivals here in the Czech Republic. There was even a guy from UK at Made of Metal, he was camping next to me. So festivals are good as meet up places.

I wouldn´t visit these huge festivals like Graspop, Wacken etc. I don´t get how one can get to the first row at so huge festival. I prefer smaller events, and less known bands. The official headliners usually are not the best bands at the festival. They are just famous and that´s all. And small venues like clubs are better for the contact with the band, you can hang out with them, take photos and stuff. 🙂

• This reply was modified 9 years ago by Lenka.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree on preferring smaller festivals, I used to attend a festival here in the UK called Download Festival. It got to a point where it was 80,000+ people and it just felt so overwhelming at times being there.

The last festival I went too, Bloodstock Festival was around 15,000 and it was a much nicer atmosphere.

Lenka
    Participant

I am going to see Absolva in Prague and Blaze Bayley in Kozlovice (Czech Republic) next month. I don´t expect to meet someone from this website there because they tour the whole Europe but if someone wants to go there, drop a message. 🙂

Lenka
    Participant

Masters of Rock, anyone?
    Main stage program is completed already:
    http://www.mastersofrock.cz/www/index.php?view=83

Lenka
    Participant

I arrived back from Masters of Rock yesterday. Load of photos will be placed here soon, when I´ll sort them out. 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up