Anyone in the Band?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Lenka
    Participant

I´m curious if there are some asexual people who are in the band. It would be cool to meet some asexuals at the festivals or concerts. 1% of people are supposed to be asexual, so there must be some aces in the bands, even if sex, drugs, rock´n´roll stereotypes say the opposite. Maybe I´ve already met some asexual musicians without knowing it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yep, I’m in a band 🙂 How about yourself?

Lenka
    Participant

I´m not in the band, I can´t play anything.

What is the name of your band? Are you touring Europe sometimes?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ll send you a message with a YouTube link, no tour plans at the moment but hopefully at some point in the future. At the moment we are just playing odd gigs around the UK.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Can’t seem to message you?

Lenka
    Participant

Share the link here. I don´t know what is with messages but obviously it works only for some people and not for others.
    And you´ll gain more fans if you share it here instead of in private message.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up