Visiting Scotland!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Magnus
    Participant

This summer I will be in Glasgow for two months! Does anyone have ideas about what I should do in my spare time or meet up?

Andrew
    Participant

Well there’s the museum’s, the GoMA, the huntarian, Clydebank, Kelvin Gallaries and the new Riverside museum. There’s also a variety of pubs and restaurants to try out. There’s a number of gardens including the Glasgow Botanical gardens. There’s decent cinemas, the Clyde auditorium, theatres, historical buildings and the SECC usually has something good on. Plus, there’s nothing stopping you getting a train to Edinburgh, where there is even more to do.

Mols
    Participant

Lucky you, two whole months! I loved Glasgow when I visited, but get out to the highlands. Skye is beautiful!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up