Seeking Demisexual Male perspective

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Up till now, I thought I was broken.
    I don’t sexually think of anyone outside of my relationship, but all of my past partners have thought of others.
    The pressure of sex is intense, and though I enjoy sex with the one I am with, I do not crave it.
    When I fantasize, it is about romantic gestures and knowing I am the only one for that person.
    I am seeking the perspective of male demisexuals on their ideal relationship. I am curious if the type of relationship I seek is reasonable and even possible.
    So demi-males: When you are in a relationship, do you think of other women? What happens when a beautiful person comes across your path (thoughts that come to your mind)? Do you believe you could be so connected with one person the they are enough to satisfy you in life? Do you get jealous if your partner sexually thinks or reacts to others? What is your ideal.

Thank you in advance.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up