Are Gray Aces uncommon or do people rarely speak here…

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone to talk to would be great..

Rae
    Spectator

HI!

Sara
    Spectator

Hi Rae and Marcus!

I’m new and up for a chat, I find my sexuality is fluid and sometimes the labels don’t fit which is why I like Gray A. Sometimes I think I am Demisexual and sometimes Asexual so Gray is a good compromise.

I’m not one for labels generally but I’ve finally found a place where I feel I do fit in and I feel so thankful for that. 😁

Michael
    Spectator

Hi I’m gray too… I’m open to relationships but I’m happy single. Sometimes you just want someone to hold hands or cuddle you know lol.

Sara
    Spectator

Hi Michael I know what you mean. I feel exactly the same. Sometimes I don’t know what I want!!

It’s nice to have someone to share things with and talk. I like talking!

Lucas
    Spectator

Hi I’m lucas! I’m transgender (i identify as male), it’s nice to meet more gray-ace individuals

Melissa
    Spectator

Hi all! I’m new to all of this. I also find my sexuality is fluid. My soup can label would probably read, “demi-sexual lesbian”. I have to say, it does feel lonely often. It’s nice to know I’m not really alone. 😃

Melissa
    Spectator

It’s hard to say. I’m inclined to believe folks rarely speak here.

Michael
    Spectator

Yeah, I havent understood why this is either.But anyway, its nice to meet more grays Melissa. Im Michael (insert waving emoji lol).

Nicolas
    Spectator

Hey, this forum is active, yay !
    The others have years old posts. :3

Michael
    Spectator

Hi! Nicolas, how are you? Actually trying to keep this active isn’t easy lol as you can tell. Here’s a question what does being a gray ace mean to you?

Wally
    Participant

I am speaking! Lol! The gray ace has spoken! ….
    Okay, not literally. I mean, I typed this out. But, if you could imagine, for a moment, that you could hear the words being spoken aloud, and they were spoken by….um….let’s say, Bradley Cooper? Then, yes, I’m speaking! (And no, I’m not Bradley Cooper. I just think he’s cool. What?)

Sandra
    Participant

Well – being quirky and different, I am 100% asexual but have Grey Areas so call myself a Grey A. I would never call myself a Grey sexual – because I am not sexual or call myself a Grey Asexual and I have no doubt I am ace. I am personally sex-repulsed, but love passionate kissing with my clothes on. I do not experience sexual or platonic attraction but a lot of other attractions which makes life rather complicated as I am also a hyper-romantic.

Crystal
    Spectator

I’m pretty new to asexuality as a whole so it’s been a different beast trying to figure out a subcategory to file myself under. I’m not what I would consider a sexual person but I love touch. Cuddling and holding hands is amazing. I can be physically attracted to people, but I like to think it’s because I enjoy art and beauty. I like beautiful things and beautiful people. I also experience two levels of attraction. There can be a physical attraction that is instant because of how someone looks and doesn’t go beyond that, but there is also an emotional attraction once you discover someone’s soul. The physical attraction can also change if the person turns out to be horrible. O_o does that make sense? There’s a lot more to say on this but my brain is jumbled up so I’ll come back later ^_^

Sandra
    Participant

Sounds good Crystal.

Michael
    Spectator

I agree Crystal, I feel the same.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello! I’m really new to the site and so I haven’t used the forums much. I’m hoping to find some new friends, both locally and not. I live in a pretty small town in Oregon, so it would be really awesome to find some other Greys in the area.

Matt Dalonzo
    Spectator

Hello everyone. I guess with 900+ members here and no responses we remain in the asexual realm and lonely. Thanks…We can change that at any time.
    Start a new thread and we respond!
    I can talk about anything try me!

Mikael Bancroft
    Spectator

So is there a difference between grey A and gray asexual

Rachel
    Participant

Nice to see people chatting on these forums.

As far as I see it, grey A and gray sexual are the same. Just different ways of saying it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up