Been awhile… any future travel plans?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jillian
    Spectator

Hi! I’m new to the site but was very excited about this group. Hopefully we can get some activity on here? It looks like it has been awhile since it was asked, so where are you going next?

I will be hitting up Korea, Taiwan, and Malaysia in March (or April…) for work, and then will be in Germany, Switzerland, Austria, and Italy in May for about a month for fun, work, and a course for my Master’s program. Then back to Asia in the fall for work!

Anybody else going anywhere fun in the next year or so?

Berea
    Spectator

Hello there! I’m also currently new to this site. 😀
    I’m currently living in South Korea, but I’ll actually be moving to Japan within the next few months and I’ll be living there for the next two years. I’d really love to visit India, or maybe even China since it’s pretty close.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey, what a great topic. When i get the money together I’m planning to walk across Europe. I’d love to find like minded others to join me but i don’t think anyone’s dumb enough to travel with me.

Jillian
    Spectator

Berea: I lived in Wonju back in 2012. Where are you in Korea? Are you teaching English? I love Korea so much. I can’t wait to get back there! I hope you can get to India and/or China. I loved China but have not been to India yet!

Shaun: That sounds awesome! Do you already have that mapped out? Following someone else’s trek?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Not really, I’m still in the planning stage. I just finished walking across America and was planning to walk across Spain next but now I’m thinking i want to go further. I’d love to walk across Japan at some point too but that will probably be when I’m old and grey.

Jillian
    Spectator

That’s awesome! Good luck and I hope you get to do that soon!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up