theme park favorites

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Niki
    Participant

I can’t believe there are no forum topics in here yet. Let’s start with an obvious one. What is your favorite Florida theme/amusement park? Mine changes about once a year. It’s currently Gatorland. Stop laughing at me! I went there because it was 10$ for Florida residents and I thought, eh why not. I loved it. I loved looking at all the animals. I loved the shows which were small and silly but a lot of fun. They had rocking chairs by the Florida panthers so you could sit and watch them play. I enjoyed myself. Next one I’m going to try out is a petting zoo in Kissimmee.

starstheylevitate
    Participant

Islands of Adventure!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s a toss-up between the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Seaworld. They’re both so much fun!

Niki
    Participant

Soon you’ll have even more Harry Potter at Universal. I feel it’s going to be pretty spectacular.

Melissa Lynn
    Participant

Disney World 100% for me. Although I guess I’m slightly biased cause I work there now lol. My favorite specific park changes depending on my mood. Sometimes it’s Magic Kingdom and sometimes it’s Hollywood Studios.
    Has anyone been to the new Harry Potter expansion yet? I’ve only got to go to Universal twice and I haven’t seen the new stuff yet and I just UGHH T____T

Niki
    Participant

I hear you, Melissa. I haven’t gone yet and I so want to. I’m waiting until it’s cooler out, then it’s on. You replied a year ago. Have you gone yet?

Ben
    Spectator

I’m a former WDW castmember. I’ve seen and done it all. Other parks have more thrilling attractions, but none of them have that Disney magic. Looking at Dr Dooms Fear Fall will never give you the feelings you get looking down Main Street at Magic Kingdom.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up