Next National Asexual Meetup In Exeter Is On Saturday 25th of Apr 2020 CANCELLED

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sandra
    Participant

This meetup is now cancelled due to the Coronavirus, as of 24th of March 2020.

Next National Asexual Meetup In Exeter Is On Saturday 25th of April, 12.30pm, George’s Meeting Place, South Street, Exeter, for food, drink and chat. All welcome.

(I will be outside to greet you at 12.30pm.) It’s a Wetherspoons so tends to have food and drink for all tastes – I don’t drink alcohol. They have both soft drinks and alcoholic drinks there, and do vegetarian dishes as well as meat dishes. You can get a burger meal with drink for less than £6.50.

It’s a group meetup for my birthday and I would love you to come. – My actually birthday is on 24th – Friday, the day before, but I know most people are working then and I am off to Crealy theme park that day for my actual birthday day with my best Asexual friend Sam, and setting off super early by bus from Exeter, if you wanted to come to this too, if you don’t live locally, you would need to book accommodation and let me know beforehand that you wanted to come to this too, and arrive way before the time of the bus setting off as we don’t hang around. PM me if you want to do this or email me [email protected] or contact me by phone 07932 768970.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by Sandra. Reason: Cancelled
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by Sandra.
    Sandra
    Participant

Would love you to come. If you have any special needs, feel free to PM me or contact me xx

Sandra
    Participant

As this is a national meetup, I wanted to give you as much notice as possible.

Sandra
    Participant

This meetup is now cancelled due to the Coronavirus.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up