NEXT EXETER UK IN PERSON ASEXUAL MEETUP – SUN SEPT 13TH 2020, new time, 11.30am

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sandra
    Participant

Hi,

A number of you have been asking me when the next in person asexual meetup is in Exeter UK, and if it will be this year.

I am pleased to say. Our first in person meetup since lockdown, is on Sunday 13th of Sept, 2020, at 11.30am (time changed due to the fact we need to get a table before it gets busier and we can’t pre-book). For food, drink and chat, at George’s Meeting House, South Street, Exeter.

In order to comply with social distancing rules, I need to know if you are able to attend, because I need to let the venue know for making table arrangements, how many people to expect.

And also trains are getting booked up very quickly, as there are less trains running, or less seats available, so you will likely need to book in advance to get a seat, to ensure you can come.

So please reply to this thread, PM me, or email me [email protected] if you can come. Or message me, on 07932 768970.

So far 4 of us are going.

Thanks
    Sandra xx

• This topic was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by Sandra.
    Sandra
    Participant

You can find cheap train tickets at http://www.trainline.com

Sandra
    Participant

Only 2 places left. If you want to come to the meetup, I need to know before Saturday. PM me or message me 07932 768970, if you want to attend. Please note, because social distancing is in place, you can’t just drop in, I have to let the venue know for table arrangements how many, up to a maximum of 6 only and we will be outside.

Sandra
    Participant

You can also email me [email protected]

Sandra
    Participant

Please note, time has now changed to earlier at 11.30am. Due to the fact we have to eat at a table outside, due to social distancing, and we can’t pre-book, as it’s likely to be busier at midday said the venue.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up