NEXT EXETER ASEXUAL MEETUP Sat 29th of June 7.30am, until late Brean theme park

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Sandra
    Participant

NEXT EXETER ASEXUAL MEETUP Sat 29th of June 7.30am – until late. Brean theme park special.

Two Asexual meetups this month, June 2019. This is the first one!

Weather permitting, I am finally going to Brean theme park https://breanthemepark.co.uk on Saturday 29th June for my belated birthday celebration which should have happened in April. I am also inviting any asexuals who want to come to that for the whole day. So far there are 4 of use who are going. It means being at St Davids Station in Exeter at 7.30am, yes 7.30am as the times are different on a Saturday – 29th of June, and as we have to leave early to catch our connecting bus at Weston-Super-Mare, we cannot wait for anyone to arrive later. This is very time specific and not a drop in meet-up. So if you don’t live in Exeter, you would need to stay in a hotel or B&B the night before and we can also meet up that afternoon/evening if you wish to,which I am already doing with two asexuals who are staying at the Premier Inn opposite St David’s train station. There is 2 hours of travelling each way – 4 hours in total. Park is open 11am-8pm and we will be there for the whole day enjoying rollercoasters, log flume and rides. So we won’t be getting back to Exeter until late, towards midnight.

So we go from Exeter St David’s by train to Weston-Super-Mare (£25.40 day return), then by bus to Burnham-on-sea (Approx £7 return) to Brean Theme Park. Park costs (£27.50) for an all day ticket to go on the almost all the park rides. You will also need the money for food at lunch and later.

If you want to come to this meetup. I need to know asap and no later than Wednesday 26th of June. Please message me here or at [email protected] or you can text me 07932 768970.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by Sandra.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up