HAVE YOU EVER MET AN ASEXUAL OFFLINE?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Sandra
    Participant

Have you ever met an asexual off-line?

Well now is your chance!

The next Asexual meet-up is on Sunday 12th of Feb at 1.30pm, St George’s Meeting Place, South Street, Exeter. For food, drink and chatting about whatever we want. 6 people are coming so far and only me and one other person actually live in Exeter. So you don’t have to live in Exeter to come. One person who is coming is from Plymouth, another from Bristol, another from Cheltenham and another further away and staying in accomodation for a couple of nights.

Let’s face it, the chances of finding aces in your city or town is remote, you may find a couple at best, and you can feel lonely and isolated. Travelling to an asexual meet-up may take a bit of effort but wouldn’t it be worth it to make that real life contact? To see more of us in existence? To chat about anything and everything we want; to share our experiences, hobbies and interests, to laugh with like-minded people and appreciate our differences? I can tell you from experience it is. It’s empowering.

So why not take a leap of faith and give it a go? If it’s not for you, you can leave at any point with no hard feelings but I don’t think you’ll want to.

Although my meets are not aimed at dating, most of those who go are looking for a relationship and are on Asexual Dating sites,including some from this site so you may just meet the love of your life, but that is up to you.

Please PM me or comment below if you have any questions.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up