EXETER CHRISTMAS LIGHT SWITCH ON FUN DAY – NATIONAL MEETUP SUN 18TH NOV – EVERY

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Sandra
    Participant

NEXT EXETER ASEXUAL MEETUP 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Our next asexual meetup in Exeter, Devon, UK, is on Sunday 18th of November. We are meeting at midday (12pm) at the Chinese restaurant called Tang Shian, 77-78 South Street, Exeter, EX1 1EQ. http://tangshian.com/about-us/  I need to have final numbers for the restaurant reservation booking by 31st of Oct 2018. They are only open for lunch from 12-2.30pm, and the Christmas lights are being switched on at 5pm that day, so there is activities on, and the Christmas market is open and there will be live bands outside!

So far there are 7 going to lunch with an 8th person joining us later. 

Please note – this is a national meetup so you can be anywhere in the UK (or the world) and come. The people who are staying over in hotels I will be meeting up with for food, drinks, and chat, the afternoon before and day after the actual meetup day on Sunday 18th of Nov. So you can make a long weekend of meeting up with other aces, if you want, or just attend the main meetup day on Sunday 18th. Totally up to you, happy days!

Please PM me, or message me if you want to come on 07932 768970. Or you can email me [email protected] 

Thanks 
    Sandra😍

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up