ASEXUAL MEETUP CHINESE MEAL – Sunday 27th of Oct 2019, Exeter, UK

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Sandra
    Participant

***** ASEXUAL MEETUP CHINESE MEAL *****
    ****** FOR SAM’S BIRTHDAY ******

NEXT ASEXUAL MEETUP IN EXETER, UK. DO YOU WANT TO ATTEND????

I am organising an asexual meetup for my asexual best friend’s birthday. Would love you to join us. My friend lives in Hertfordshire and is travelling all the way to Exeter, and staying over in a hotel for this meetup, so I want to get as many people as possible to attend. It would be really great. So anyone is welcome to join us wherever you live in the UK.

We are going to the Tang Shian restaurant:

Sunday 27th of October 2019. From 11.30am-2.30pm. This is a set time, as we have to book a table in advance, so not a drop-in meetup!

ADDRESS of the restaurant: 77-78 South Street, Exeter, Devon EX1 1EQ, 01392 430080.

5 people are already attending and I have already booked a table and I need final numbers of people for the table by Sunday 20th of October. So if you want to join us, please email me [email protected] or PM me, or text me 07932 768970, so I can reserve you a seat.

They cater for food allergies and intolerances and create every meal from fresh to order.

I will be there outside the restaurant at the front door to greet you at 11.30am before we sit down and order our food.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up