2nd ASEXUAL MEETUP IN EXETER 😍SUN 30th of June midday (12pm) -3pm Food, chat

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Sandra
    Participant

SECOND JUNE ASEXUAL MEETUP IN EXETER 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 SUNDAY 30th of June midday (12pm) – 3pm. Food, Drink, chat.

Our second asexual meetup in Exeter this month is Sunday 30th of June 2019. We are meeting at midday (12pm) George’s Meeting House, South Street, Exeter. (Bottom of South Street.) Here is the link to their site and location https://www.jdwetherspoon.com/pubs/all-pubs/england/devon/georges-meeting-house-exeter

So far there are 7 of us going for lunch, drink and chat. 12-3pm.

There is both meat and vegetarian options, soft drink and alcohol options. I can get a meal and drink for less than £5.40.

If you have anxiety, you can download their App and order the food to come to the table! We usually try to get a table upstairs, if one is free, so if you give me your number or text me on the day then I can tell you exactly where we will be sat as there is two sides to upstairs. I will be outside the entrance to greet people at midday.

You can PM me, answer here, or message me if you want to come on 07932 768970. I don’t have access to this site on my phone, so will not be on here the day of the meet so please make sure I know you are coming before then and take my phone number if you need to contact me.

Thanks
    Sandra😍

• This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by Sandra.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up