searching for a partner to build a lovely family

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi
    my name is Ahmed, 38 years old, single and live in Paderborn (Germany).
    I am looking for a partnership with a nice woman (asexual) who wants to start a lovly nice family with me.
    I am originally from Egypt and have been living in Germany for 10 years and I am also a German citizen. I am working as an engineer.
    I am very calm person, friendly, very decent and very responsible.
    The children and the family are a very big role for me, that’s why I would like to get to know a woman and if everything fits, maybe a good friendship develops, then we can start a quiet and beautiful family. In my free time I visit friends and like to travel.
    I am looking for a partner who is well educated, personable, kind and between 25 – 34 years old.
    If you are looking for a relationship / love without sex to start a family together (also I wishto have children), then I am the right person for you.
    I prefer who lives in Germany, UK, Egypt or Europa.
    I am looking forward to your reply.
    Email: [email protected]
    Please send me a message to my email directly because I don’t look in the website so often.

regards,
    Ahmed

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up