Favorite Disney character and movie?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Nikki
    Participant

Which Disney movie is your favorite and which character(s)?

tiffany norton
    Participant

Beauty and the beast and Belle is my favorite

Nikki
    Participant

That’s definitely a good one. One of my favorites too. I also like Mulan – both the character and the movie. And Pocahontas as a character.

Stacey
    Participant

My fave character is Wall-e!!! Seriously love that little robot so cute!!

Runners up were:

Mulan

Boo from Monsters, INc

I have also really loved The Lion King and good ol Rafiki, Timon and Pumpba (the baboon lol). Also the best tear jerker of a movie – i still cry at Mufasa’s death! and i’m old now 😛

Anonymous
    Inactive

Pocahontas. Hands down. Great message, great characters.
    I like that she chooses duty, in the end.

Nikki
    Participant

Pocahontas is pretty good.

I never saw Wall-E all the way through. I started watching it once, but got distracted and did something else and haven’t watched it since.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ooh, tough one. Hmm… Overall I would have to say The Lion King is probably my favorite film, with Mulan being my favorite Disney character.

Kyra Lewis
    Participant

Favorite character: Tiana, without a doubt. I can really relate to that workaholic, can-do attitude of hers. 😀

As for favorite movie… hmm. Hard for me to say! I like them all so much! Lilo and Stitch would probably be my favorite though.

Trina
    Spectator

My favorite is Tiana from The Princess and the Frog. She was the first black Disney princess and she was independent had a positive attitude and a strong work ethic. I also liked the fact that she was able to have relationships both platonic and romantic with people of different races and backgrounds. Like her friend Leddi was spoiled and used to getting her way all the time, but she wouldn’t marry Prince Naveen when she saw that Tiana was in love with him. She was a real friend.

Lisa
    Participant

Hmmm favourite Disney movie…? Too hard to pick one – it changes depending on my mood! I love Beauty and the Beast and The Little Mermaid and The Lion King. Favourite character is easy though – gotta be Hades! 😀 Love the attitude and his dark sense of humour!

Rae
    Spectator

Favorite Film would have to be between Hercules, Lilo & Stitch, and the Little Mermaid. Favorite character is 100% Hercules, I relate a lot to him and according to my parents I played Hercules almost constantly after it was released on VHS.

Jessica
    Spectator

My fevorite film and character are one and the same. Mulan. She has been my favorite disney charatcer since I first watched the movie when I was a little kid. I also really love Scar from Lion King and Captain Hook from Peter Pan. But I think Mulan takes the cake here.

Cheryl
    Spectator

For nostalgia reasons, I’m going to have to say Belle and Beauty and the Beast are my favorite character and movie. But Lilo and Stitch, Wreck It Ralph, Mulan, and Tangled all come in very close behind it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up