Platonic Cuddling Groups in Canberra/Melbourne Australia

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi everyone,

My friends and I started two Facebook groups called ‘Cuddlers of Canberra’ and ‘Cuddlers of Melbourne’ to connect people interested in platonic cuddling in these two cities of Australia. They are closed groups, but anyone can look them up and join. I want to create an easier way for locals to connect with one another.

We are a queer, trans* and asexual friendly. Please be polite and respectful at all times. Take note that these are not groups for dating or hookups, so posts of this nature will be removed.

If you are not living in these areas, I would recommend trying the Spoonr app, Cuddle Comfort or the Cuddle Buddies Reddit to find more local people.

Cheers!
    Lauren

P.S. People from interstate or overseas are also welcome to join if you’re interested!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up