Cuddles in United States?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    David Doman
    Spectator

I am not vanilla when it comes to cuddling. For me, the more the merrier!! I like cuddle orgies. I dabble in polyamory. Since I am panromantic, I have cuddled with a woman one night, then the next night a man. Sex and gender don’t mean anything to me. Hearts not parts. But I never mixed the two sexes yet. I almost did, but it never happened.

Pedro Frazao
    Spectator

Might not be a bad idea for you to think about getting a couple dogs.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think that’s the point when somebody realizes they’e asexual is when it’s easier to hug a dog than most anything else.

Jon
    Participant

Yep, cuddluv 4all is a good thing IMO. Why I like cuddle puddles is because it’s usually easier to disengage when the event is over. Private one on one is great but I find that people then become attached and want more intimacy and time. The tyranny of twos pushes people to couple up and the possessiveness begins….so even if they overtly espouse poly, the jealous stuff creeps in….I soooo DO NOT like owning people nor they owning me. While I will happily cuddle anyone in my tribe, I do admit being more drawn to the younger cuter womenfolk….an effect of my western cis het enculturation….

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up