What was the last thing you cooked?

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Mariana
    Participant

😀 I create a Creamy Light Feijoa Mousse.. It was a gift for the father of my best friend. He helped me with the purchase of my new computer. But he is in a strict diet, so I made up this one.At the base it had a layer of crushed diet cookies with canola butter, then a layer of feijoa (tropical fruithttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acca_sellowiana) melt with lowfat cream, stevia and unflavored gelatin, then an other layer of lowfat cream with a little stevia and the same gelatin… Delisious he said Hihihi 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t do much cooking myself as my family cook a lot of meals for me, but that’s not to say that I don’t like cooking. The last thing I cooked was either lasagna or spaghetti bolognse, not too complicated.

Semok
    Participant

I guess the last thing I made was a vegetarian sausage, egg, and cheese sandwich, but I plan on making pizza from scratch tonight for my roommates and I!

Robert
    Participant

The last thing I cooked was Shrimp Fried Rice! Yum!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Tea?

Wow… If you don’t count tea or anything that’s X-on-toast… I guess it would have been the shrimp with garlic powder and margarine a few nights ago?

I’d probably have a better answer if the main part of my oven didn’t have a broken seal that the landlord refuses to fix. *shrugs*

Morganna
    Participant

Last meal I cooked…that’d have to be an herb-crusted pork loin with some sauteed spinach, and a keto-friendly chocolate chip cheesecake for dessert 🙂 Pretty basic, but I was feeling lazy -.-

Anonymous
    Inactive

Last thing I cooked was a couple days ago. My brother and I made some chicken tacos, although a bit differently. We cut up 4 chicken breasts and had them boiling in water with about 4-5 tsp. of lime juice. We just used regular taco seasoning with it and put it on corn tortillas browned in a skillet with lemon juice for some extra flavor, pico de gallo, lettuce, shredded cheese, and guacamole. We even had 2 of our close friends over to share it with them. Best homemade tacos I ever had. Our friends ate about 3 each and couldn’t eat anymore after that, even though they wanted to. The lemon lime flavor added was a great touch, I highly recommend trying it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Grilled Chicken Breasts *.*

Quentin
    Participant

I’m a student who hates already cooked food from supermarkets, so I have to cook for myself regularly if I want to eat something.
    I know a lot of meals you can prepare in less than fifteen minutes ; but my go to meal when I don’t have any idea is a Croque-Madame.
    (if someone want to ask the recipe, tell me)

Emily
    Spectator

It wasn’t exactly cooking, but we had a Halloween party at work and I threw together some little marshmallow pops the night before. Melted down some chocolate mixed with some canola oil, and then I put a couple marshmallows on a stick and dipped them into it. Covered them with some cute Halloween sprinkles and used the left over chocolate to make my own chocolate bars. Yummy!

The last thing I baked (which I do far more than actual cooking) I think was some banana cupcakes with vanilla buttercream icing. All from scratch! 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Butternut Squash Tarte Tatin. And it was sooo…. good. xD I got it from the Comfort Foods from Around the World book by Carla Hall. I finally had an opportunity to make it as my mom just bought our very first cast iron skillet.. I’m in love already. 🙂

http://www.laweekly.com/restaurants/a-new-comfort-food-cookbook-from-carla-hall-her-recipe-for-butternut-squash-tarte-tatin-4533688

There’s the recipe and book if anyone wants to take a look. It takes a bit of time to prepare, but is worth every minute!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Italian Cream Cake

Even though I cook all the time, nothing recent is worth posting over one of my favorite cakes out there: Italian Cream Cake. 🙂

Nearly every recipe for this cake online is the same so I won’t bother with a link, but my personal preferences are noted:

1_ Decrease the amount of shortening called for unless you’ll be using high-ratio
    2_ I prefer unsweetened coconut, and freshly chopped pecans. The flavor is noticeably better.

EDIT: Sorry, I should have cropped it first!

Gretchen
    Spectator

Last thing I cooked was a gluten free dairy free peanut butter bar. It was amazing!!!! So simple, and SO GOOD!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is this group active? I see that the last post was almost two years ago. I’m new to this site and felt this would be a good group to begin with.

Yvonne
    Spectator

Hi Anthony,
    I was wondering the same thing. I also just joined.
    We can get it going again.

Yvonne
    Spectator

I just finished cooking my dinner/lunch to take to work this afternoon. Mahi burger and spaghetti made of zucchini.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Made a lasagne with a Bolognese sauce and homemade noodles last night. Sauce took a while but was worth it!

Have never had a Mahi burger sounds interesting. I’m always up to try new recipes.

Mariana
    Participant

WOW!!! LOVELY! D¿GIVE SOME TEA AND IT IS MY FAVORIT WAY OF ENDING A DAY!

Mariana
    Participant

Hello… we are active… please keep writing! 😀

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up