Dinner for two… What would you cook?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mariana
    Participant

🙂 Here it’s said that men can be conquered by their stomage… jiji So I would cook a Quich bacon, chesse and spinage, a nice salad (lettuce and tomatoe) and chocolats stuffed with cherry 🙂

Caitlin
    Participant

I cook for myself as well as others, so I’d make my favorite stand-by: tomato meat sauce with spaghetti (and cheese). I’m in love with pasta.

Quentin
    Participant

The best thing I can cook :
    Apetiser: Sweet, not salty
    Entrée: Tarte au Maroilles (just like a Quiche but with a different cheese)
    Main meal: Gratin Dauphinois and Steaks with Coriandre (from the butcher)
    Cheese: Everything I can find (Conté, Abondance…)
    Desert: Tarte tatin (one day I will learn how to make one of those) with cream and vanilla ice cream

That maybe a lot of preparation for two people, but maybe for a nice family dinner.

Jennifer
    Participant

I would do some homemade bread, maybe brushing the top with a little garlic, then I’d do a garden salad, followed up by some chicken Marsala, before finishing the meal off with some strawberry rhubarb pie.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up