Comic Collecting.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Howdy everyone,

I have been a comic collector for almost 30 years now. At some point I’ll need to downsize, but I love to read just about everything even the old romance comics from the 40’s-60’s.

So, we all read the comics in this group, but is there a certain series, decade, or artist that just catches you eye?

What about grading and such? Do you all make sure to bag and board everything you buy? Do you get your comics CGC graded? Believe it or not, even though I am a big collector I never get my comics graded.

When buying comics, do you have a specific place you buy from at home, or are you like a lot of Americans who now purchase their comics online through some website. I am a fan of MyComicShop and love their grading details. It has helped me in the past to grade my comics for selling on Ebay.

My favorite place to visit is actually a book store where I live named Prairie Archives. The old owner and his son that run the place have been some great people, and they get comics from every time period, even from the Victorian Era. I found a Frank Leslie’s newspaper from the early 1860’s that you can find listed in the Overstreet price Guide.

Let’s hear what you like about collecting or what you do.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up