Denver Aces

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Wally
    Participant

Hey all! Because of the other Asexual sites lack much in community as far as Coloradans are concerned, I’ve decided to make a site here, since this community seems booming lately! 😀

This forum is for Denver and the greater area. I myself live in Aurora and have been here for about 6-ish years now. I love that we get all four seasons, though Denver seems a bit wishy-washy with what seasons it wants to be from day to day! >_<

Introduce yourself, tell us what brought you to the Mile-High City, how long you plan on being here, or if your just visiting, tell us about your adventures!

Fabricia
    Spectator

You posted this like two years ago and might not even still be active, but I am from Denver. I’m here until June at which point I leave for basic training in the army. I think they’re sending me to Missouri (Maybe?). I have been debating whether or not I want to come back to Colorado after my four years are done

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up