Logistics

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tori
    Participant

I’m not TOTALLY sure of the best way this would work, but I’m thinking… there could be separate threads on this forum, one thread for each day of the week, and then whoever wanted to plan ahead to play on that day, at a specific time, could post in the correct thread with a time, and if enough people expressed interest, then that game would just, like, happen…?

…Ugh. It’s a bit of a logistical mess. If anyone has any ideas about how this could run a bit more smoothly, let’s talk about it!!

A. Kaplan
    Participant

Threads for days of week sounds pretty good actually. As long as we make sure we provide all info- including time zone.
    my idea was survey monkey, but that seems impractical and would require someone having to set things up all the time and tabulate responses. With your method, it really shouldn’t take long to work out our own schedule for when people will be online and interested.

Caitlin
    Participant

I’m new, but am going to assume you guys are aware of the Online CAH App called “Pretend You’re Xyzzy”? As a means of playing online?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up