Online Boardgames anyone?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    MJ1810
    Spectator

It’s lockdown for many of us. What to do? Well, boardgames is other asexuals, sharing laughs while getting to know others in the community doesn’t sound like a bad idea right? Right. Then what’s stopping us from making it happen? Would you be keen?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’d be down! What options are there?

Carol
    Spectator

I would love it! Just don’t know where.

Justin
    Spectator

Don’t know if anyone has Steam but Tabletop Simulator is an excellent way to get in some long distance game or card action. Just had a decent Monopoly session with some longtime friends. Also tried some Cards against Humanity. Apparently the possibilities are endless with this one….it is even possible to run DnD sessions from it. Only issues I see are the fact that it costs 20 USD and the controls are unique and take some getting use to. I find that part of the fun though!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have steam and would be willing to throw down $20. My account is…oh man, had to look it up.

BEATRIXKIDDO_

SilentWolf
    Spectator

Just going to throw my Steam here:
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198032630191

I’m playing League of Legends / Skyrim / MTG at the moment, but down for Tabletop if it’s happening, or any other multiplayer interaction.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by SilentWolf.
    rm
    Spectator

I think Pogo is another site

People can play Monopoly and or Yahtzee.

I only like to play 4 games Monopoly, Clue, Yahtzee or Sorry.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up