First Board Game?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kirsten
    Spectator

I’m curious, what was the board game that kick started your love with board games?

I grew up playing the classics, i.e. Monopoly, Life, etc. But it was Battlestar Galactica that did me in, and really started my slight obsession with board games, lol.

Mark Churchill
    Spectator

I had a board gaming dad, so learned to enjoy board games from a very young age playing things such as Talisman, Hero Quest, and others. I think the first game I ever bought for myself though was Agricola, one I’d already played a fair few times before but knew I’d want a copy of my own.

Aly
    Spectator

I just started getting into board games. Growing up my family would play Clue, Monopoly, Risk, Life, all of those. Recently I played a game called Aeon’s End and I really enjoyed it and am thinking about playing some other board games now too.

Kelsey Crow
    Spectator

Hi! My mom use to get me and my five siblings board games every Christmas because a) cheap b) allowed all five of us kids to play c) a way for us kids to be competitive without physically harming each other lol

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up