How should Supernatural end?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Susannah
    Participant

What do you think?

I would like it to end after a typical hunt and Dean and Sam (and maybe Cas) drive off down the road in the Impala. But that would almost be to happy for the show.

I still think it’s a great idea that at the end Sam wakes up to Heat of the Moment and it’s still season 3.

And then there’s the possibility of everyone dying (much more likely than my other ideas).

But no matter what, I want the closing shot to be of the Impala.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ooh, the Mystery Spot season 3 ending would be interesting. I never thought of that possibility. In my opinion it is going to be tough topping the season 5 finale. Chuck’s narrating and the focus on the Impala in Swan Song was so perfect that I am really curious how they will actually end the show.

Anonymous
    Inactive

So I should warn that my imagined ending is pretty cold, and I have only seen up to the end of Season 8. xD

And honestly, I will not lie, I have always felt it should have ended there with Sammy giving his life to close the gates of hell. It would have fit the development wonderfully, even if it would have ripped my heart out and stomped it into the ground like the merciless piece if shit I am. xD

Then there should have been a spin-off series based on a do-gooder Crowly, but that’s a whole other can of worms. xD

Nicki
    Spectator

I read this somewhere and i had to pass it on.

Last four episodes –

Carry On My Wayward Son
    There’ll be Peace When You are Done
    Lay Your Weary Head to Rest
    Don’t You Cry No More

Dean should end up with Lisa and Ben, Sam with the vet lady, they should live as neighbors and Castiel should be there too. Raising kids with the apple pie life and hunting on weekends, doing research and sending hunts the way of other hunters (like Bobby/Garth).

Shauna O’Toole
    Spectator

I think the only way it could end and do the series justice would be with both brother’s dead for good.

The impala would stay parked behind the old warehouse, where they had gone to take out a run of the mill witch (as the supernatural being on the show that has only been killed 3 times, it seems appropriate.) They miss judged it and were overwhelmed. They get separated and they both die, hoping that at least the other one may be alive.

Something like that seems right.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I really think that the show will either do both of them alive driving off in the Impala or they both die because let’s face it as long as one of them is alive they will try to bring the other back. Going off that I wouldn’t mind seeing a heaven scene where they see all their dead loved ones together again–and of course Castiel being the one who brought them there.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up