Characters you would like to see back?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Are there any characters (alive or dead, this is Supernatural after all) that you would like to see back on the show? For me, off the top of my head, I would like to see Missouri Moseley, Ash, Gabriel, and Chuck. Let me know who you would like to see!

Izzy
    Participant

I would love to see Gabriel come back. Though I wouldn’t mind having Ash come back.

Hannah Black
    Participant

I’d really love to see Gabriel back as well. They teased us in Season 9 with the Metatron made up Gabriel, and now I have a hankering for him again! Hmmm.. of course Bobby would be AMAZING to have back again. He was such a good father figure for Dean and Sam and I hated to see him go.

Soapy
    Participant

Gabriel… Bobby… and I really miss Jo and Ellen… I wish they hadn’t killed them off. D=

Anonymous
    Inactive

Aww man, I miss me some Bobby. I’m watching supernatural over with some friends who have never seen the show, and the Bobby feels are real.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I really love Bobby but I feel like he already came back and did his thing, he’s in heaven and I can live with that. But Kevin!? Is he still just living as a ghost with his mom?? I would kill for him to come back. Along with Gabriel and Balthazar because I miss their ridiculous behavior, made the show even funnier.

Susannah
    Participant

There are a number I would like to see come back. I definitely want Jody to keep showing up. Please don’t kill her off. There needs to be more closure with Kevin or he needs to come back. I also would like to see Meg again.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I thought of another one. I know this is basically impossible, but I miss Katie Cassidy’s Ruby. She WAS Ruby to me. It was like a different character when Gen took over.

Evie
    Participant

– Gabriel
    – Balthazar!!
    – Meg v2.0
    – Chuck Shurley
    – Death
    – Ash
    – Ellen Harvelle
    – Jo Harvelle
    – Victor Henriksen
    – Human!Dean Winchester (yup I went there)
    – S4/S5 Castiel (I really miss his old hair and his old personality honestly)
    – The Samulet
    – Tractor Angel

Twilight Clarke
    Spectator

.Balthazar
    .Death
    .Ellen Harvelle
    .Jo Harvelle
    .Gabriel

And I agree with Evie about Castiel too ^^

Rhiannon
    Spectator

Original Death, I love what the actor did with that character. Not to mention how handsome Death looks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up