Deviantart related problems

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Lenka
    Participant

I would like to ask anyone who is on Deviant art how this web works. I don´t understand terms of services, I´m not a lawyer and English is not my native language. I don´t know if I can add drawings if a “model” for the drawing is a photo made by someone else than me (copyright issues?) or if it doesn´t matter.
    I don´t know if the membership is for free, or if I could accidentaly click somewhere and become paying member without knowing it. The website is extremely chaotic.
    Also, if I manage to sell something, how does the payment work? Paypal? Is there any problem for people who are not from USA?

Thank anyone for help.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by Lenka.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I am afraid I can’t be much help but the terms and service is really just explaining that don’t steal, and if you do post something that isn’t yours, you have to work that out with the person who really created it. now paying is only if you have a paypal, or give a credit card. So if you are trying to not pay for anything you should be fine. By not paying you will have basic membership, which just means that you can’t have special widgets as far as I know. I have never gotten full membership so if you want full membership that is where I am not as helpful. Wish you luck

Lenka
    Participant

Thank you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

no problem

Lenka
    Participant

And what´s up with these llamas? 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have absolutely no clue, just none

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up