anyone got any hilarious client from hell stories?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Don’t name names, and keep them as anonymous as possible. You never know if they’ll find you. 😉 Gotta be profesh.

But hey, it’s fun to share war stories.

All of mine are… really long and I don’t feel like typing them out so I’ll just wait to hear from you guys 😀 <3 Maybe next time when I’m less tired.

Anonymous
    Inactive

no one’s added a story so I’ll start with one I got recently:

I added some files to dropbox for a client. Client was rude and standoff-ish at the end and they deleted our shared folders in dropbox. I figured that was then end of that story. Recently I got an e-mail saying they didn’t see the files in the dropbox folder. I was not in a good mood considering how they treated me at the end of the contract previously, but still I sent the files which I attached directly to the e-mail and made a new drop box folder in which I placed the files as well, along with a screen cap of the e-mail I got from dropbox when they deleted our shared folder. I got another e-mail from dropbox saying the client had deleted the shared folder which was later followed by an e-mail from the client asking why the files weren’t in drop box and could I please send them.

I… I just…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up