Sub vs Dub.

• This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Which do you prefer?

Kit H
    Spectator

I generally prefer sub, as it feels more real and I just like how it sounds. But I can go dub if I’m doing 2 things at once. I sometimes forget that I don’t actually speak Japanese and miss out on blips. Not ideal.

Zoe
    Participant

i prefer dubs only because i like to watch something while im eating my meals and its kind of difficult to eat and read at the same time without my food going cold XD

Anonymous
    Inactive

subs. I’ve always been used to subs. Also i want to see the original, and dubs can often change details.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I prefer sub, but it’s not often that I’m just sitting and watching something without doing other things, so I need dub.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I will only watch anime dubbed. I dislike how Japanese sounds. Their lack of emotion makes shows unwatchable.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up