Mahou Tsukai no Yome/The Ancient Magus Bride

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello to all anime/manga fans 🙂 Let me offer this amazing manga to discuss!
    The story is about unfortunate 16-year-old girl Chise Hatori who ended up at some kind of magical auction. She was bought by a mysterious magus Elias Ainsworth who decided to make Chise his apprentice. The story is quite complex and even dark (not without some comedy though), there are plenty skeletons in the closet and great influence of various legends (mostly Celtic ones) which is really stunning.
    But that’s not all. There’s gonna be 3 part OVA this summer, this is so exciting!
    trailer on YouTube
    (it’s not translated though, but look how gorgeous it is)

Chantal D
    Spectator

It sounds really interesting, I shall check it out.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I love this anime! Embarrassingly enough, it has brought me to tears a few times, and not many things are capable of doing so.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up