First anime you ever watched?

This topic contains 13 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Jessica 1 month ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Mine was Project A-ko. 1992. I was in love!

Deb the Demi
    Participant

My first anime was Speed Racer in the early 90s. For some reason it came on MTV, so that was the only time my mom let us watch the channel.

Jessica
    Participant

So im not really sure if it was my first but S-Cry-ed was what really got me into anime if you havent seen it you should check it out

AJ
    Participant

Bleach

joylilly
    Participant

My neighbor Totoro. My uncle married a Japanese lady and she put it on. It was in Japanese, which I don’t speak. I was about 14 maybe? I watched it anyway because I found it so enchanting and then the cat bus! Oh wow I was so excited!. Started watching anime as soon as I could get a video store membership 🙂

Sara
    Participant

Mine was Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel monsters <3

Wren
    Participant

Sailor Moon! I loved watching it on Toonami. The little art segments they’d run during the commercials was the whole reason I started drawing! I wanted to be picked.

Janine
    Participant

Claymore! I think I started with a winner. I’ve loved anime and manga ever since. 🙂

Rafael
    Participant

I had two big “anime phases” in my life:

The first was between the ages of 4 to 14, it began with Saint Seya and ended with shows like Inuyasha and Hellsing.

Then when I was 22 I decided to watch all the top 250 movies on the IMDB and I stumbled on Miyazaki’s films, first Spirited Away then Princess Mononoke and I was so impressed by their quality that I decided to dive into this amazing world again.

MMaria
    Participant

Sailor Moon

Dom
    Participant

Death Note – Haha I know it seems like a strange one to have watched first

Felicity
    Participant

Death Note was also my first one.

Dom
    Participant

Ah nice!

Jessica
    Participant

Sailor Moon was mine

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Get it now
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

Join the Asexual community and receive our e-mail newsletter
SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up