Welcome! Introductions?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dani
    Participant

Hi everybody, and welcome to the group! C:

I’m Dani, and I live in Minnesota. I’ve lived here for about 15 years, starting in the Twin Cities, but then moved to the Fargo area for college. Hoping to move back to Minneapolis soon, though. I love living in Minnesota in the summer, and then maybe the first month of winter, until the novelty of having snow again wears off. P: The north shore of Lake Superior is definitely my favorite place in the region to visit.

Please feel free to introduce yourself! Any neat places in the region that you like to visit?

Kylee Whitehill
    Spectator

I was hoping this group was somewhat active! I’m a Nebraska girl who lives is SoDak now and was hoping to meet fellow aces from a similar area (ie the northern plains!).

Kelsey Crow
    Spectator

Hi Iā€™m from Minnesota! I see nobody has posted in a while but hopefully we can change that!

Amanda
    Spectator

Hello, I am also from Minnesota, looking to make new friends. šŸ™‚

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Ɨ

Ɨ
FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?
Ɨ

Go up