What's your major?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Violet
    Participant

I’m doing pharmacy…but not not going to pharm school. What’s your major and taking any fun classes? I’m doing horseback riding~

zakkiyyah
    Participant

My major is food science. No fun classes at the moment.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Film and television production, I like my directing actors class the most at the moment

Meg
    Participant

Visual Communication Technology- which is a mix of photography, video production, web design, and print. And I’m also pursuing a minor in film!

AAISHU
    Participant

Masters in ELectrical and Electronics Engineering, USA

Joy
    Participant

History. As for fun classes, all of my classes are interesting but the most interesting is my Intro to Women’s Studies class. We have some very interesting discussions in there.

Violet
    Participant

Do you have that one guy in the class whose either a pimp or an misogynist in that class? I did in my women’s sexual studies. Gawd.

Anyone in any interest clubs or anything? I’m taking horseback riding and I feel like I’m gonna die soon.

Anonymous
    Inactive

My major is International Business, I am dying in my math classes x.x
    I’m in the MAG club at our school, or the manga anime gaming club, and it’s pretty fun cause if you have the gpa requirement the school will pay for anime convention passes which is pretty amazing.

Violet
    Participant

Ugh math. I failed calc and it killed my gpa. That sound’s cool. I wanted to meet others into manga/anime at my campus but the anime club here is too weebish for my taste.

zakkiyyah
    Participant

I’m in the anime manga club at my school. It was pretty fun but it could have been better. They were so disorganized.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m doing a masters in European Languages (essentially linguistics with a focus on English, German, Romance languages and Slavic languages).

Rebecca
    Spectator

I did my Bachelor’s in Nutrition. I’m currently getting my Master’s in Social Work, Clinical Concentration 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m doing international studies with one concentration in Asian studies and the other in international business. I just declared my major though, so it’s still feeling pretty surreal.

Dru
    Participant

i’m majoring in spanish, with a minor in linguistics! I wish my school had a major in linguistics, but no such luck. Right now, i’m hoping that I’ll get into grad school for a Library Science program!

Ren
    Spectator

I’m English, so we don’t have majors as such. I’m reading medicine at university though. Somewhat jealous of you guys getting to pick side classes, they sound fun!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am social studies education 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m reading law, in final year 😀

Madeline
    Participant

Women’s, Gender, and Sexuality Studies! I’m also trying to get minors in Psychology and Sociology, but we’ll see if that works out

Keri
    Spectator

English, psychology sounds like a fun class that I’m going to take.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sociology with an uncertain minor. Too many interesting things to minor/double major in.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up