new semester, looking for new friends…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth
    Participant

Hey guys, I’ve been out of school for awhile but I’m going back this semester to finish my degree. I’m really nervous because all of my friends have already graduated and I’m very socially awkward. I don’t have any friends that know I am an ace and I was wondering if any of you will be attending Millersville university this fall and would like to meet up for a cup of coffee and just talk. I really want to meet new people who understand what it is like to be asexual, but even if we can’t meet in person it would be wonderful just to chat on here. I really appreciate any encouragement or advice. Thanks for reading!

Megan
    Participant

I’m sorry I’m nowhere near Pennsylvania, but I know how you feel, none of my friends know I’m ace either. So most of your friends were a grade above you? Thats rough :C Still, if there still in the area you should be able to hang with them even if they don’t go to the university, so that’s nice. Don’t give up, you’ll make friends : D

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up