Favorite Atheist in popular media?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    James
    Participant

Ok, guys, lets keep things fresh with another topic! So, basicaly, i thought we could get a dialogue going about some of our favorite atheist bloggers, youtubers, writers, show hosts, scientists, or watever. Favorite book by one of the 4 horsemen? Funniest atheist youtube channel? Anything really. Personally, i’m a big fan of the Athiest Experience and all of it’s sister podcasts, and watch an episode or two every day or so. I have the God Delusion and God is Not Great, and i’m always listening to atheist podcasts while i play Minecraft πŸ™‚ So what about all of you guys?

Olivia
    Participant

I’m a big fan of Aron Ra. He’s actually brought up the existence of asexuals on the Dogma Debate podcast multiple times.

James
    Participant

Hey! I know it’s been awhile since you posted that, but I felt like I’d reply anyway! We need to get this forum up and moving! Aron Ra is pretty awesome, I have to agree πŸ™‚ I was not aware of the asexual comment! By any chance would you have a link to the blog or video or whatever it was?

Derrick K.
    Participant

Richard Dawkins has done some great work recently.

James
    Participant

He always seems to be doing something great doesn’t he?

Draconian
    Participant

David G. McAfee : author of “Mom, Dad, I’m an Atheist” and “Disproving Christianity.”. Check his Facebook page, he would happily send you a PDF copy of his books for free πŸ™‚

James
    Participant

Really? For free? No strings attached?

Draconian
    Participant

Yes for free. I have a PDF copy of β€œMom, Dad, I’m an Atheist”, it’s for reading only, but you have to find a good software to unlock the book if you want to print it.

Draconian
    Participant

David’s facebook page link

• This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by Draconian.
    Kyra Lewis
    Participant

Aronra, definitely! Although if anyone knows her, I also think Zinnia Jones is pretty good. πŸ˜€ So is Mr. Repzion, and, uh… hmm… well I don’t always agree with her but I like JaclynGlenn a lot.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Most people dislike him, but TheAmazingAtheist on YouTube (also known as Terroja Kincaid) is probably my favorite well-known atheist. I’ve watched hundreds of his videos over the years, and he really hits home when it comes to my perspective(s) on things. On top of that, he’s hilarious, although he can come off as a douche sometimes, lol.

As for JaclynGlenn, I really like her, too. Her personality is amazing, and her videos are worth watching; her personal views don’t really match up with mine, but that’s the way it ought to be. The world needs a little bit of variance every now and then! I recommend to any atheist browsing this thread, to check out her and TheAmazingAtheist on YouTube.

Mel
    Participant

Ricky Gervais.. He cracks me up.. I saw a video on youtube the other day, he was with Richard Dawkins, in a church, dismantling Christianity… but he’s just so straight forward with it, it’s hard not to love him πŸ™‚

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Γ—

Γ—
FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?
Γ—

Go up