Your paranormal experiences

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums Group Forums Asexual Paranormal Fans Your paranormal experiences

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Have you ever felt like being watched, touched? Have you ever heard weird noises coming from your attic? This is a place for sharing your paranormal experiences.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Quite a few years ago my friends and I observed a glass of water move towards the edge of the table by itself in my friends’ grandparents’ allegedly haunted house! 😀 I also went on a ghost tour in Chicago once and I got a really neat picture of my friend by a window, with an unexpected guest in the window…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow, that’s amazing! Wish I could see the picture c:

I had a several experiences in my home.It’s a lot better now, since my ex and I broke up, during the time when we were together haunting was more active. From things falling and disappearing to kitchen shelves opening and closing. We both experienced this so he could tell you that this flat is haunted.
    This one time I was in the shower. Here is a little curtain covering the shelves, no wind, or anything else, I turned to it and saw this curtain being poked from the side of the shelves. That didn’t scare me because I’m already used to such things, but at that moment I really got serious about the haunted flat thing.
    There were more things I could share, but I keep forgetting them, if I haven’t seen this curtain thing I would still be thinking that it’s only my imagination. I don’t find this scary or bad, the ghost has not harmed anyone. :]

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up