Woohoo it's Christmas eve!

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Woohoo it's Christmas eve!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Well it is for me anyway lol. So what is everyone’s plans over Christmas and the New Year? Any traditions, any New Year resolutions?
    It’s my Brothers Birthday Christmas day so I’ll be stuffing my face with Birthday cake like always.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Aw, I feel sad seeing this two days later and no one replied to you. Wheres the Christmas cheer? I guess like me people were too busy to spend much time at computer screens. I hope you had fun stuffing your face with cake! We had a pretty laid back Christmas today but spent most of today worrying about floods (I’m at my parents’ up North and it’s the worst we’ve ever had up here). Initially was thinking about coming back for New Year but I’m currently planning to visit friends in safe, non-flooded midland areas instead.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh i had fun 🙂 Just don’t forget your umbrella haha.

Andrew
    Spectator

The cake is not a lie! Happy birthday to your brother, and happy holidays to us all.

It didn’t snow in the great white north until just last night, so it’s finally beginning to look at lot like Christmas, 4 days late!

Flooding?? Yikes, that and fire are recurring disasters in my dreams, neither of which I’ve ever had to personally experience! Storms in the southern US, flooding in the UK, and snow and ice (of all things) in Canada… let’s all stay safe! And eat cake!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up