Who is interested in creating a real no sex community somewhere close to ocean?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Who is interested in creating a real no sex community somewhere close to ocean?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    moana
    Spectator

Hi It seems a lot of you tried this and were put in archives for the next 100 years…..Is anybody around?!i’m mainly interested in creative people,who love warm ocean’s and ready to relocate eventually Italy or Spain ready to colaborate physically to build something.
    I’m PLATOOOMIC.
    hope to hear from you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve been working to found a creative community that is consciously inclusive of the ACE community, on either the West Coast in California, Louisiana in the L’Atchafalaya Basin, South Carolina Low Country and Coast, Savannah Georgia Coastal Region, Southwestern Florida.

There are also a few Italian Regions offering special arrangements for people willing to take possession of property to own, restore, and take residence in. Several people from here in the San Francisco Bay have already moved there.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up