Where to from here?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Where to from here?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ben
    Spectator

So, I just bought a house, it’s beautiful, I’m happy as a pig in shit, but what the fuck do I do now? I go out on my days off, see beautiful women, flirt, and then remember that I can’t give them the relationship that they would expect.

I don’t mean to bitch & moan, but I’m a physicist, I’ve more letters after my name than in it, and I’m a decorated soldier (bayonet charge on a christmas tree)

I can’t accept that I have to live & die alone just because I’m not into sex

I’m thinking this is more a frustrated rant than a post, but I can’t be the only one that feels like this, let me turn it back into a question,

the fuck do I do now?

CaliButterfly
    Spectator

You know Ben, I was thinking the same thing myself. How do I develop a relationship with a man that can accept that I’m just not into sex? I like cuddling, kissing, hugging, holding hands, but that’s about as much as I want. I don’t like the pressure of having to force myself so I can be with someone. No, you’re definitely not the only one that feels like this. I ask myself the same question: What the fuck do I do now?

Ben
    Spectator

Thanks Cali.

I wasn’t really on an even keel when I posted that, but if I can go on a rant and get away with it because people here understand….excellent.

sally
    Participant

Get a dog, Ben. This is my standard advice to any question btw

Iva
    Spectator

I think that’s just a problem of the Western world, where everything should be defined and approved by society, otherwise it does not exist.

In Eastern world you just live your private life the way you want, and there are always ‘weird’ people who fit into your vision of the world although don’t fit into public standards.

I don’t see a big problem here, on one side. There are many women who are not interested in sex, but still interested in guys and don’t want to live alone.
    On the other side, character imho is way more important than sex when it goes about living together.

If one is a nasty person and wants a woman to worship him and do his chores…with sex or without it, I doubt that one ever finds anyone.
    Noticing people around you instead of being the center of the universe – that’s what makes relationships 🙂

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by Iva.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

@Iva, shall we get married? lol. Just kidding, I like your way of thinking. I so agree that character is way more important than sex when it comes to living together.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up