What's your favorite game?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums Group Forums Gamers of Asexualitic What's your favorite game?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tawnie
    Participant

Don’t you just have that one game that you’ve replayed about a billion times and never get tired of it ever?

Me? My favorites are The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Pokemon FireRed, and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

Anonymous
    Inactive

For me, that was RuneScape … I played it for practically a decade (2004 – 2012), lol.

Growing up with Pokemon was pretty sweet, too.

Char
    Participant

Okami or Portal 2 for me 😀 Also Pokemon Emerald ;u;

Anonymous
    Inactive

Kingdom hearts series is my all time fav I cannot stop playing it I don’t know why but I always felt like I needed to 100% the game on the hardest difficultly I never did but I loved every minute of it

Kate
    Participant

Final Fantasy! I played them all multiple times . . .except 13 . . .13 was bad. Also Pokemon, Tekken, kingdom hearts and Fallout 3 are some of my favorites

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up