What do you think of asexualise.com?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion What do you think of asexualise.com?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Sandra
    Participant

So in the last hour I launched my new asexualise.com site, with Products, Resources, and Services, to enhance and empower your asexual life, with multiple forums for different topics, that you can then can create your own topics from. What do you think of it? I would love to get your feedback.

Ali
    Spectator

Hey there Sandra, thanks for sharing. I’m interested about awareness. I’m still new to the scene and really only have here for asexual friends. Lots going on website. (I would say that the red on purple is not great as makes my eyes go funny and not sure colourblind people would be able to see it. Strange thing to think about I know but there is a lot of them out there like asexuals, not really thought about or considered.) Anyhoo. I listened to the first video and enjoyed that. Where I’m still trying to understand I found the explanation good. I will watch the others. Love to chat more about experience, awareness and how you are getting on with book. ๐Ÿ™‚

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Ali,

Thank you for that feedback and for looking at my site. What did you think off having forums on there?

I choose the purple because it is the ace colour and the red seemed to contrast nicely with it and be a positive and vibrant colour, as I want the site to feel positive and vibrant. But I think you have a very good point. I don’t want people to leave my site because it hurts their eyes, so I just changed the red colour to the default white colour. If you have time to check it out, that would be amazing – and please let me know if the purple colour is okay or if that needs changing too.

I have over 21 inbox messages which are returned questionnaires so that is awesome. I am going to be closing the opportunity to get involved soon as I am blessed to have had a have been overwhelmed in a good way by the response. There are 3 pages of questions and I get about 8 pages returned then have to look at them in detail and ask any questions to enhance understanding for both me and the reader. The answers are awesome and will certainly show different perspectives.

Ali
    Spectator

Hey quick reply as about to go on skype. The white looks Awesome! I can read it!!
    I understand that there is reasons for colour choices, maybe you can incorporate the red elsewhere.

I’ll talk more later (probably tomorrow) but I did enjoy the videos so far. Not what I was expecting but really open and helped me understand and ask myself some questions about my asexuality. Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

Ali
    Spectator

Hi there, There is a nice lot of forums. I wouldn’t know which one I would chat in as yet but there is a general one and a suggestion one which is good ๐Ÿ™‚

I will pop on now and then to have a look at other videos.

You have lots of passion and it is very open and personal. That has helped me to begin to understand more of the spectrum. It is good to be able to go somewhere to go and find out more for both asexuals and their friends and family.

๐Ÿ™‚

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Ali, thank for taking the time x Appreciate it and you.

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Ali,

Thank you so much for the feedback, it’s very priceless for me. Yes, I had to break through a ton of personal fear barriers to be so open and honest. Before I found out I was ace, apart from making some crude jokes about dangly bits and sex sometimes, I would never actually talk about sex in relation to my personal experiences even with my friends. xx So long as it helps people that is what matters.

Thank you
    Sandra

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

ร—

ร—
FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?
ร—

Go up