WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR INTERNATIONAL CELEBRATE BEING SINGLE DAY – FEB 14TH?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR INTERNATIONAL CELEBRATE BEING SINGLE DAY – FEB 14TH?

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Sandra
    Participant

Hi

For International Celebrate Being Single Day, I am going to Bristol – to the zoo, then a Thai meal, and hopefully, time permitting – to the cinema. I love action movies, Disney, Thriller, Pixar – some family movies and some Sci-fi – what about you?

And Lori will be continuing to film the asexual documentary I am in, while I am in Bristol.

Can’t wait for my special self-date day!! So excited!!

Sandra

I think about past and future relationships. Also try to do a lot of manual labor. So I can try to tone up my body some. Lmao 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

Stacking shelves 🙂

Sandra
    Participant

Hey Alexander, not long got back from my celebration day. I personally prefer a thin frame on a guy, I don’t like muscles, only toned arms if he wants to. I don’t find the alpha male at all attractive.

What job do you do?

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Shaun, that’s a bummer, make sure you have a self-date day in the week to make up for it.

I’ve spent today fasting and growing as a person.

I’m a beta if you can even tell lol

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yesterday we had Galentine’s Day brunch (from Parks & Rec), so we all had some girl time, and then today all of my single friends and I saw Deadpool (it was hilarious). It was actually a really fun weekend!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Same thing I do every Sunday! Board games 😀 It was nice to see all our usual attenders turn up, whether they were in relationships or not.

I wish I could host something like that.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I spoke to a guy I fancy whos pretty friendly. not on this site though. Its an online friendship so far but hes taken 🙂

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Alexander, Beta? What’s that?

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Emily

Wow! Galentine’s Day – what an awesome name for it!

I saw Deadpool also on International Celebrate Being Single Day, but I hate nudity and although there was a lot of humour, I hated the ‘graphic’ violence too. It was really hard for me to stay watching it and I had to keep looking away from the screen. I managed to stick it out, but it was so tough for me. Really interesting how two aces can view the film so differently. I also saw Goosebumps – before I saw Deadpool – and I found that completely hilarious and loved it! I think I was the person laughing the most in the cinema – and probably the loudest too!

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Alice

I have an ace friend who goes to a board games night regularly, he loves them. He is moving further towards where I live but still a couple of hours away, and I haven’t yet told him, than my bedroom has lots of board games on top of my wardrobe – I think he will be in boardgames heaven! I haven’t played many for years, apart from scrabble. I do multiple jobs, including work I love, so I pile most of my energy and time into that. It was nice to go to Bristol for ICBSDAY and spend some time with me.

Sandra
    Participant

You can do anything you want Alexander

You should start an event like that! I think you will do a great job.

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Cathrine

That’s a shame, is he ace?

I was gutted last year when an Indian guy I became friends on FB with, said it’s a shame we didn’t connect a few months ago, because now I have an ace girlfriend!! We happened to be similar in not wanting marriage or kids and I believe my soulmate is Indian. It turns out recently that we are more alike in relationship needs than we first thought and his girlfriend hasn’t even told her family she has a boyfriend because they may not accept him – only difference is, he wants to live with someone and I don’t! So guess it’s not meant to be. I am going to stay happily single forever, unless the right ace guy comes along. I love my life and would only want a guy to enhance it in some way, not take anything away from it.

Sounds like one heck of a journey your going to be on Sandra. Let me know if you ever need a buddy to help you out. 😉

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Alexander,

Thank you.

Do you mean help finding an Indian Ace guy for a relationship to come live near me, but not with me in the UK? Or help with, for example, my asexualise.com site that I am building? I want to put a forum on there and am looking for moderators. It will be the first time I have installed a forum on a website.

Did you hear about my radio interview?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up