What am I?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m not sure I am asexual, but I do know for sure that I suffer from severe sexual anxiety. I desperately want to be with someone(female),but the thought of the impending sexual encounter forces me to run from anyone interested in me. I’m also aging (37) and running out of time to find myself and someone else.

Any insight? Where do I find a woman with similar issues? Do I find someone not interested in sex at all ?

Any help is appreciated

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am make btw

Anonymous
    Inactive

I wish for you, you will find her.
    If not here, where else?
    All the best for you!

Marguerite
    Participant

I just want to chime in on this line”

“I’m also aging (37) and running out of time to find myself and someone else.”

I’m 39. I’ve been with my Someone for a little over a year now. Before my Someone, I had ten years of being happily single. It’s not too late. It’s not “running out of time”. There are chances to find your Someone as long as there is breath in you, and allowing yourself to think that there is a count-down to it being “all over” for you is a great way to scare potential Someones off. Meet ladies. Be friends with ladies. Put yourself out there in a respectful manner and you’ve got a better chance of meeting the women you can love.

I say “women” because 1) you’ve said you’re looking for a woman and 2) I don’t believe in One True Love. I believe in Many True Possibilities.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up