We can't upload more than one picture

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion We can't upload more than one picture

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rebekah
    Spectator

What is the reason why we cant upload more than one picture?

Dan
    Participant

Originally we could load more. I once had a dozen pics. Then one day a couple or so years ago they all suddenly disappeared but one. I’m not sure why but my guess is that they take up too much space and costs too much money for the owners of this site to maintain. But the owners never communicate with us about anything. It’s a much-needed site but it’s poorly designed, IMO.

Veee
    Spectator

Would be great if we could all upload a video as well 😛 !

Nitrogen
    Spectator

I hate that we can’t upload more than one picture! I think it takes at least three or so different pictures to get a sense of what someone actually looks like. Well, it does make sense cost-wise for the maintenance of the website, especially with how few members there are on here (as opposed to other dating sites).

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up