virgins unacceptable?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums Group Forums Asexual Virgins virgins unacceptable?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sue
    Participant

I work with mostly women, and they are always talking about sexual things. I pretend as best I can, because to be known as a 50-year-old virgin would be too embarrassing. However, I suspect that there is something about a virgin that is apparent to other people. One of my co-workers even asked if I had ever had sex. I just stared at her.

Tommi
    Participant

Its tough isn’t it? Im only twenty and I already feel an enormous pressure to quote “lose it.” When I was younger I also joked that I needed to “get laid” to help hide the discomfort I felt for being a virgin and having no desire to have sex with someone. Hell I’ve had crushes where they tell all about their sex life hoping to get me jealous but honestly I’m happy they can get sex from somewhere without me yet they won’t go out with me because they want me sexually and I don’t.
    Now in college I’m glad to know my friends are semi supportive they still cant grasp the concept of love without sex but they don’t pressure me to have it. Im so glad to have found others like me! don’t worry you now have a whole community that understand and accepts you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up