This place is rather quiet, huh?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion This place is rather quiet, huh?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s a shame. I was hoping maybe I can find some friends.

Anyone play video games and would like to be my steam-buddy? 🙂

Angelique
    Spectator

Hey Daniel. Yeah, just joined and just about tumbled from the proverbial closet of Asexuality. I am finding it a bit quiet myself but not to worry. At least we’re in a good place to find friends and quite possibly, love. I used to play on steam and I would totally but, I require a new computer for that. What’s your favourite game?

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s hard to point out what’s -the- favorite game of mine since that would really depend on lot of other factors. If I had to choose though, I suppose it would be Bioshock Infinite, however that could be biased opinion seeing as that was the most recent game I managed to actually finish.

In terms of genre, I do enjoy mostly enjoy good RPG. What about you?

Angelique
    Spectator

I was slightly addicted to WOW for some time but noticed that there’s either Life or Wow and eventually I had to choose life since I have a bunch of animals that need my care and attention.If I see anyone out there who needs a steam buddy, I’mma point them your way kay?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sounds good.

I never really managed to get into WoW that much myself. I’m not sure why. It could be that I tend to bore easily with most mmo. Only reason why I stay in a single mmo for long is usually due to friends I made there. Even that isn’t enough to hold me for too long though…

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m a game lover too. I like the Metro franchise, the BioShock gfranchise. I also like to play MMORPGs like Guild Wars & The Secret Story. Feel free to add me as a friend.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up