The worst thing about having crushes [a ranting thread]

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion The worst thing about having crushes [a ranting thread]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lyss
    Spectator

How to explain asexuality. When to bring it up. How to say “Hey i like you but i’ll never be sexually attracted to you”.

And not bringing it up feels like i’m hiding it from them. And if i tell them early on then they might not have any attraction to me ever because asexuality isn’t something they like/appreciate. So there’s like, no winning.

Thanks brain, for giving me this thing that makes a lot of relationships so much more difficult. 😡

Anonymous
    Inactive

Totally know how you feel, it’s very difficult indeed. It’s quite a peculiar feeling (or lack of feeling) to have. I’ve noticed you can be a horrible person, a thief, liar or whatever and people would still be like “Oh I accept you just the way you are”. But once you throw sex off the table, that’s a complete dealbreaker for them, bit silly in my opinion.

Lyss
    Spectator

Well for me it’s not even like I’m sex repulsed or anything. I’m not going into a relationship like “I expect for us to have sex 0 times ever”

Yet it still throws people off and it’s still a deal-breaker for plenty of nice people who are fine otherwise.

It’s mostly just annoying.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up