The Future Of Making Connections

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums Group Forums ACEapp The Future Of Making Connections

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I really feel this is a great little App and just what our Community has been waiting for! 🙂
    Its so much easier to message using your phone or tablet.
    and Its free! which encourages participation along with accessibility.

Enjoy Folks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah just watch out for fakes!

I got the nerve up to chat to someone and I thought things were going well only to find he was a total fake!

Now I search profile pics before speaking to them

Anonymous
    Inactive

This app is a great concept but it still seems like there are not many people on there, especially in my area. Another problem is everyone is so young and obviously I’m old now ahah!

But I am glad I signed up and hopefully I can make some cool connections from it! I’m excited to see where this website takes me 🙂

Rob
    Participant

Yeah, I also feel that most others on the app are very young and not much in common with me. A good app to occasionally look through to look for new potential connections.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up